Monday, April 11, 2011

In Relief Society yesterday our lesson was on the Word of Wisdom.
The discussion turned to alcoholism and drug use.
For the closing song we sang
"High on a Mountain Top"
I giggled like a teenager.

I don't know that I got anything out of the lesson, but I was in serious need of something to make me giggle. 
It certainly turned my frown up-side down!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was in serious need of a diet coke with lime....

Aim said...

Ba haaa haaa! I love you so much Tin! Wish I would've been there with ya, we would have been thrown out!

Kat said...

You are so naughty lol. I never would have made the connection hehe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma Paulson said...

I love you! Our lesson was exactly the same....drug and alcohol abuse. Everyone had a story. But, the song....we did not have that song. I would have laughed with you! Miss your stinkin guts. :) Loves.