Friday, October 8, 2010

Bubba

{INTRODUCING MY NEWEST NEPHEW}
Isn't he cute??!!!
He doesn't have a name yet, so I'm just going to call him "Bubba". 
This beautiful little (BIG) boy put his momma (and his daddy--but not in a physical way) through some major strain over the past couple of weeks.  Besides being 13 days overdue, and putting his momma through 24+ hours of labor without any pain meds, he was born last night at a WHOPPING 11 (YES, ELEVEN!!!) POUNDS and was 24 inches (that's TWO FEET) long, by C-Section!!
Knowing that Katherine was in labor for so long put me in a major state of worry. 
 I did. 
I worried.
And I didn't sleep much because I knew what she was going through.
The good thing is that I'm going to be able to catch up on my sleep in no time.
Katherine and Scott??  Not so much.
I am such a happy and proud Auntie and can't wait to meet little (BIG) Bubba in person!
Congratulations, Katherine and Scott!!!
Ya done good!

3 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

Oh! He is so cute. Poor Katherine! I actually like the name Bubba. :) Lol

T Sorber said...

gee whiz. 11 pounds. I had 11.5 with M & E. Glad everyone is doing well.

Family of Disney said...

what a cutie