{Destination: Midway, Utah}

Population: 3,746
Tourists during Swiss Days: 60,000-100,000 people annually
It was so fun to spend a couple of days with Sara!! She is certainly a gem in my life...soooo lucky to know her!
We got to spend a couple of hours with Kate on Thursday night. She graciously offered us a bed at her mom's house in Midway that night--it was wonderful not having to battle the crowds and traffic on Friday morning!! Thanks, Katie!! You are one of the most kind and creative people I know!
I got to spend some time with my mom, and also Kevin's parents and sisters, who also were at Swiss Days. It was also wonderful to be able to meet Sara's mother-in-law, Murline, and her friend, Marilyn, for lunch at a fun restaurant/bakery called Normandie Cafe in Salt Lake on Saturday. I ate myself sick. I couldn't help it...it was divine!!
I'm already looking forward to next year!!



3 comments:
Wow, this makes me so sad. I missed it so much this year.
Fun layout of what you guys did! Wish I had been there to run into you like last year :) Normandie Cafe is yummy huh! Steve's house is really close to it. I'm just glad you made it up happen again, did you find anything new/fun at swiss days? Oh ya, and that Scone looks so yummy!
I have such a wide vocabulary...I just said yummy twice. nice Katherine.
Post a Comment