Friday, July 16, 2010

Summertime

I can not tell you how very, very excited I am to make the trek to Utah with my boys this weekend...
Can. Not. Tell. You.
I can't wait to see the beauty of the Wasatch Mountains. I can't wait to drive up American Fork Canyon.And I can't wait for the cool nights that Utah has to offer. It's my favorite place in the whole world to be in the summertime.

5 comments:

Donna and Bevan said...

Yea! You're finally coming! Bevan wants to see Tanner and his mop of hair. I can't wait to see everybody!

Family of Disney said...

I wish I could go too, get away from the heat. See some family.

But instead I am bun baking here in the heat

Leslie said...

Do you value our friendship? Why are you trying to make me hate you? Why? Ah, we are going to San Diego tomorrow, so I guess we can still be friends. :)

Momma Paulson said...

Yes! You are coming. I NEED and WANT a day with you! I can't wait.

Kat said...

Hope you guys have had a fun 2 weeks! I'm sad we just missed you this year. Christmastime maybe?