Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Attempt At Sanity...

As baseball season kicks into high gear, so does my anxiety. Trying to be in 4 places at the same time has it's challenges, but I love it and wouldn't want it any other way. I started putting stuff on our March calendar today, because it doesn't seem as overwhelming when it's all laid out, although I don't have Tanner's stuff on it yet...a few things for him are still up in the air...
I like doing it this way because the boys can look at it and know what they've got going on. I color code it because even though Tate can't read, he knows his color is purple and that he has something on the days with purple writing.
With it, there are no surprises, no questions. If the boys ask I refer them to the calendar.
It's a nice attempt, but if I'm being completely honest, I think my sanity was gone a long time ago!!

2 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

Love your new layout! You have been busy girl. And what a great idea for the calendar and to be organized. You are organized....I've seen in your cupboards and drawers. :)

T Sorber said...

thank goodness for sonic