Thursday, May 21, 2009

Double Whammy

Today at 11 a.m. my 1st baby graduated from 6th grade and my baby-baby graduated from preschool. Obviously I can't be in two places at once, so I sent Kevin to Tanner's graduation, and I went to Tate's. It's so hard for me to believe that Tanner is headed to Jr. High next year, and that Tate will be going to all-day kindergarten. It's going to be strange to not have my little buddy (a.k.a. My Shadow, Tater, Love Bug, etc.) here to keep me company while "the brothers" are at school!!! Here are a few pictures:
Zeke and Tanner

Graduation Ceremony

L-R:Miss Leslie, Maely, Brooke, Tate, Brendan, Lucia, Mya, Caris, Lexi

Tate and Brendan

1 comment:

Donna and Bevan said...

Ah! Make them to stop growing! Tell Tanner to watch out for 7th grade. It's a real rights of passage... and a self-esteem killer! Can't wait to see your cute boys this summer!