Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't Be A Dictator!

So, Tate had a stellar day yesterday. It all started around noon when we were headed to lunch with Kevin. As we were riding along he blurts out, "Treyson is going to hell because he didn't read this morning." I could have disciplined him if I hadn't been trying really hard not to pee my pants because I was laughing so hard. Kevin was trying to be calm and explain to him that we don't say that, but Tate went off on a R-A-N-T telling everyone what to do and how to do it. Tanner, Ty, and Treyson were dying--I've never heard them laugh so hard. In the middle Tate's rant about what everyone should be doing Kevin says, "Tate, don't be a dictator!", and Tate replies, "You're a dic!!!!". The car erupted in hysterical laughter--
Stellar.
06/06/09--So, after telling my in-laws this story last night it all made sense--We finally figured out that what Tate heard was 'Don't be a dic[k], Tater.' Because we always call him Tater. Duh.
What's sad is that most of you probably figured that out WAY before I did.

4 comments:

T Sorber said...

I keep telling people this story, I can't help it... it's funny every time I tell it

Kat said...

He can be so naughty and so funny :) haha. I'm still laughing from remembering you tell the story!

Brian said...

D-Y-I-N-G!!!

Sooo funny.

Melissa said...

That kid kills me! Love him!