When I get an idea in my head I pretty much have to do it. Have to. So when I decided to redo the "playroom" I had to. Ya know? So, anyway, I got some bead board, some base board, a chair rail, and some paint. 
Then I borrowed some equipment necessary to cut and nail all of the said boards. Then I recruited the hubby to help me cut the bead board.

And, two weeks later, this is what I came up with. Now, the gigantic "playroom" serves as a bedroom and a play room. I absolutely love to do home improvement projects, and I have to say that I'm pretty darn proud myself.
Now on to the next bedroom...
9 comments:
Can you please come and work on my sewing room? It is in great need! You are so good at this. :)
Can I hire you? I need you for help and motivation!
Brilliant! It looks fantastic. Like a page out of pottery barn catalog. the word verification for me to publish this comment is "ovary" ...what kind of blog are you running?
Hey sis...it must be some kind of sign for you...
Maybe it's time for miracle baby #2!!!
i love buzz on the bed...i miss that.
looks great, tina! i am so proud of my talented friend.
SMART, SMART, SMART woman you are! I love it! That looks awesome!
Is there anythihg you can't do? You are every so crafty! It turned out fantastic! Good job!
Wow, nice job.
Nothing like some self-satisfaction to brighten your day!
Just took a look at Merrie and Chad's Blog with little Lafer saying the pledge and scrolled down and saw your's had to take a peak. How blessed you are to have those 5 boys(Lafe always tell me he is my biggest boy) that I can tell adore you.
Yes, Tina you are amazing the room looks great and what a good feeling to know that you can accomplish some thing like that with a little help. Tina we had a nice visit with your mom and dad when we were home for a few weeks to have Lafe's heart repaired. They told us how good you are doing. We think of Chad's friends all the time. They were such a fine group of young men. We have many good memories.
Post a Comment