Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat....

So, when I was at my spin class yesterday morning my darling, and very skinny, instructor asked who was going to help their kids eat their Halloween candy. In my head I'm screaming, "ooo, ooo, Me!!! Me!!!".
Then she says, "Not me!".
Wow! Apparently I'm going to the gym for the wrong reason. I thought you were supposed to work out so you can eat your kids Halloween candy...
I guess I need to re-adjust my thinking...
Tanner and Ty really went out on a limb this year...dressing as a baseball player is such a stretch for them... ;) Tater Bug has been wearing his Spider Man costume for 4 days now...it's amazing that it's even recognizable!! Treyson is a darling Harry Potter.
Our jack-o-lanterns all aglow...
I think they turned out pretty good! Oooooo, that's a scary costume!! Oh, wait...it's not a costume! ;)

And for the record...I ate some Halloween candy with my kids. It was fabulous!

6 comments:

Kat said...

Ah! They look cute, as always. really... 4 days huh! I would be excited to get it put away too! :) That's funny about the candy!

Debbie said...

We instituted a mommy & daddy tax at our house, so we are obligated now to take candy from our kids. HEHEHEHE....yumm!

Momma Paulson said...

Aren't we suppose to eat the candy that the kids don't like? I thought that was part of our job! ;) I'm glad you can enjoy life Tina!

Stewarts said...

Great jack-o-lanterns! I'm so glad you ate some candy! My kids know ahead of time what candies to save for mom and dad!:D

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Treysons costume is so cute and so him! I love it! Enjoy your candy!

♥Tami said...

Hey Tina, I don't know if you ever read my blog but I posted the recipe for the chili on there!