Treyson was born exactly one week after his "due date", and my life has never been the same. It's hard to believe that he is already 7!!! Time sure goes by fast. 
Some of the things I love most about Trey is:
- He is almost always happy and smiling
- He is always willing to help out
- He has an infectious laugh
- He's a snuggle bug--so loving and caring
- He loves his big brothers and looks up to them
- He always volunteers to pray and has the sweetest, most sincere prayers
- He loves his mommy (yay me!! Aren't I lucky??!! oh, I guess I should add that he loves his daddy as well!!!)
- He always tries his hardest in everything he does
- He is a kind friend
- He brings so much love and joy to his family
Tonight we went to a fun place called "Jumping Party" and had a blast, accompanied by Trey's best bud, Keaton, and the rest of the Steck family. We jumped until we could jump no more. I'll probably be sore tomorrow...how pathetic is that??? Here's a few pictures of our fun night.He came home from school wearing this "crown". (Should I be concerned that it resembles something the Pope might wear??)
For his b-day dinner, he wanted steak tacos. They were yummy!!
He couldn't hardly wait to open his gifts!
Best Buds
The Gang
We love you Treyson!! Happy Birthday!!!
5 comments:
love that kid!
we had a great night!
p.s.cutest baby picture!
i should use another excalamation point just for fun!
Seriously, seven?! Holy cow time flies. Happy Birthday Treyson. You will always be my little buddy that would walk those long walks to and from school dripping from the AZ heat playing "stop, go, hop, freeze." You probably don't even remember that or me. But you were so cute. Have a great year!
-Andrea
Happy Birthday Trey! I'll always remember him how I met him, the sweetest four year old ever. He's only changed in age. Your boys are growing up too fast!
happy birthday Trey! I hope you had a good one, and I hope you got our present with grandma! we miss you! looks like fun. Tina- I too noticed the popes hat!!!
Ah! So cute, his baby photos totally remind me of Tate! I don't think I've ever seen Trey's baby pics! He is everything you said- such a great kid. glad you had fun, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
Post a Comment