Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break 2008

Mom and Dad came down this last weekend to kick off the boys' spring break. They brought their 4 Wheeler down, and thanks to our great friends, Paul and Rachel, we were able to borrow a couple of theirs and ended up having a great time. Tanner hates having his picture taken. This is him giving me the "mom, stop it!" look. He learned to drive the 4 wheeler, but only while he was on with Kevin. I was way too nervous with him driving!! I haven't bitten my fingernails in months, but this was definitely an occasion that could have pushed me to start biting again!! (I feel like I'm a recovering alcoholic!!)Even Lucy got in on the action. She had a great time...you can tell by the smile on her face!! Tate had more fun putting on the helmet and goggles than he did on the 4 wheelers. That helmet was bigger than he is!!
Treyson loved riding, but didn't want to go too fast, and didn't want to go over any bumps. That's not an easy thing to do on a 4 wheeler!!
Ty had fun learning to drive the 4 wheelers, just like Tanner...but again, only while Kevin was on with him. Unlike Trey, Ty likes to go really fast and loves to hit all of the bumps!!

1 comment:

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Looks like you have been having fun!! I had no idea you stopped bitting your fingernails. How did you do it!! I always stop when I am pregnant, I don't understand why, but when I quit nursing the habbit returns!!!