- She's just cool. Really, there's no other way to say it. She never gets frantic or stressed out (ok, not really never, but she handles it all so gracefully!!). She's cool. period.
- She's an awesome mom. Her kids texted her constantly while she was here because they missed her so much.
- She is beautiful inside and out. I mean, really...look at her gorgeous eyes!! I was always jealous of her big, amazing eyes!!
- She is super talented. She cooks, sews, quilts, scrapbooks, keeps an imacculate home, etc...the list goes on and on.
- She is an amazing friend. We're going on 30 years of friendship and even though we don't see each other as often as we'd like, when we get together it's as time hasn't passed at all.
- She always thinks of others. A Mother's Day, birthday, or Christmas never passes without a wonderful card or gift from her.
- She has an infectious laugh and an incredible sense of humor. We laughed a ton!!!
What I love the most, though, is that even though we weren't born into the same family, we're like sisters and I am so thankful that my life has been blessed with her presence. She loved and supported me through all the drill team and cheer try-outs, my big...no, HUGE hair, the craziness of my pageants, all of my awful boyfriends and even one or two good ones. And even thought she may not have agreed with some of my choices, she never judged me or gave up on me. She's just the best and I feel so lucky to have her in my life! Thanks for a wonderful 3 days, Amy!! Let's do it again real soon!!! Love you!!
1 comment:
She sounds like my kind of gal! Remember though, Tina, you have good friends because you are one yourself. We are all so lucky to have YOU!
Post a Comment