Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Extended Christmas

We were lucky enough to have two Christmas celebrations this year. We had decided to head up to Utah on the 27th of December, but due to the lovely stomach flu (NOT!!!) and not wanting to sicken all of our loved ones, we ended up staying home. Kevin's parents decided that just wasn't going to be o.k., so they got in their car and came down to see us. They got to our house at about 9 p.m. on Friday night, so when the kids woke up on Saturday morning, there was MORE presents under our tree. Tate couldn't believe that Santa had come again!! We're so blessed to have such an amazing family! Thank you Bonnie and Vaughn...we love you!!




We all know that the Holidays wouldn't be anything without a major feast...so we had another one!!! On New Year's Eve we cooked up a whopper!! It came complete with Kevin's infamous baby back ribs, king crab legs, jumbo shrimp, and, my kids favorite, sticky rice!! It was great and OH BOY do I need a DIET!!!

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I wand you sticky rice recipe, and the babyback ribs! Then we can both diet!

katie and co. said...

Hi. Thanks for the invite again. I am going private with my blog so I will send you an invite shortly!

I wondered if you had gone to Utah or not...that explains it! I'm sure your kids loved having their grandparents there on Saturday morning. How fun!

Kat said...

So glad they came down. It was a fun time! See you tonight